Homeowners all over Orlando, FL, would love to have both a spa and a pool in their backyards, but not everyone has the space. A spool pool, however, is the perfect combination on a pool and a spa. It’s also known as a spool spa and a swim spa. Measuring 10 to 16 feet long and 6 to 8 feet wide a backyard spool pool is a prodigious size for mixing relaxation and swimming activities. Pool designs can vary, but a spool pool is a great way to get the benefits of both spas and pools.
An excellent example of the latest in custom pool and spa design, a spool pool comes with jets similar to a spa and seating up to 360 degrees around the entire perimeter. Although less space than the average pool; a spool pool has plenty of space for exercising and leisurely swimming. Being able to maintain the temperature easily makes this combo impeccable for any time of year.
Is a spool pool right for you? Here are a few details to weigh.
- Do you have a smaller area to work with?
- Cost- Yes a spool pool CAN cost less than a Pool/Spa Combo
- Attention to detail, with a spool you can afford many more upgrade to create the “LOOK” you want opposed to the pool/spa combo where money is wrapped into size and space.
- Versatility: A spool spa can be heated to max temperature much quicker than a pool and can also be cooled down for swimming. This temperature can be maintained throughout this smaller body of water throughout the year.
- Easier to Maintain: A spool spa will have the same amount of equipment, however the amount of space and water is less, in return less to maintain