SuperFlo® VS Variable Speed Pump
The new SuperFlo variable speed pump is finally here. It will reduce energy costs by 80% when compared to comparative pool pumps. There is a 24-hour real time clock which displays RPMs & watts. It’s easy to program and operate, even for a new pool owner.
Variable Speed Pump Features
- So far, this is the only variable speed pump that will operate on a 115/208-230V and 50/60 Hz single phase capability. It will operate on any voltage range between 110V thru 230V.
- Ideal for standard pools requiring up to 1.5 hp pump.
- Flexibility within operating speed settings plus override capability.
- Direct… and superior drop-in replacement for the Hayward® SuperPump®.
- An Eco Select® Brand product: one of Pentair’s “greenest” and most efficient choices.
* Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.